Shani puja & Shani sade sati puja 32,000 INR
What is shani dasha?
Shani or Saturn dasha is a specific phase of time lasting from few months or several years depending upon your planetary positions. During this phase a person can undergo trials and tribulations in life. Hardships become your companion. But for some it can be excessively rewarding also depending upon Shani’s placement in horoscope.
What is Sade Sati?
Sade Sati is the 7.5-year duration in which Saturn transits and crosses over three zodiac signs. It comes after every 30 years in ones life that can be calculated from ones birth kundali. Sade Sati begins by having financial troubles, or health issues or relationship crisis. Sometimes even name, fame and social status also gets at stake. The next stage marks the person sinking into depression and slowly overwhelming problems take over life and decisions.
What is the difference between shani dasha & shani sade sati?
The difference is only timings according to birth chart.
What are the remedies for Shani dasha & shani sade sati?
We take same recourse of pujas for both shani dasha & shani sade sati. Vedic Astrology recommends certain solutions and mantras that one must recite to please the lord Saturn. This may also help in minimizing the effect of Saturn’s Sade Sati. These solutions also include prayers to Lord Ganesh, also known as Vigneshwara and Lord Hanuman, known as Anjaneya. Although, the best remedy is to chant Shani Gayatri, Shani beej mantras, Shani ashtakas and stotras. Our pandits are expert and specialized in these recitations of Shani dev. Pujas performed with us help immensely in getting relief from Shani dasha. All the tedious task of chanting proper Sanskrit vedic mantras is done efficiently by our pandits with heart felt devotion and love for Shani dev . Further, you must not resist the adversity by heart rather be open and with acceptance try to mellow down emotionally and then you will receive appropriate vision to get through testing phase of Shani period. Because Shani dev is testing our patience and acceptance of circumstances in order to teach us higher truths of life. This phase looks like as if it will break us but in reality it is there to gift us the most precious jewels of life.
Is Sade Sati Good or Bad?
Sade Sati is considered good at specific stages only for those who have Aquarius, Gemini, Libra, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn as their ascendants. Because these zodiacs are ruled by Saturn itself or Mercury and Venus that are friendly with Shani or Saturn. The entire 7.5-year duration is not bad for them and part of it can be beneficial.
What to Do & Not to Do During a Sade Sati?
During the Sade Sati, one must try and avoid consuming non-veg and alcohol. Change in these habits can keep Lord Saturn happy, which can benefit one. Through such times, one must wisely handle their domestic and financial matters. This way, one can realise that the peak phase which is the worst of Sade Sati can be handled wisely.
What Happens After Sade Sati Ends?
Once Sade Sati ends, one may feel relieved from all the stress that they were going through. Issues and obstacles in their work and private life will be resolved and they will achieve success and power.
How puja is performed?
- Online Or Personal Presence. You either personally attend your puja or may request online darshan of your puja as per your convenience. Generally ,each puja can be of single or many days .
- Minimum 1,2 or 3 live darshan and participation recommended. During different days of ongoing pujan.
- For example, first day of online sankalp pujan and last day of Hawan , should be followed or participated. In between any day convenient to you may be requested for online darshan
- Or you may request 3 OR more video recordings to be sent to you of different days of your ongoing Pujan. Duration of each video sent on WhatsApp can be of 10 to 15 minutes or more.
- Personal presence recommended on first day, minimum and last day if needed. If not possible then may follow online procedures of participation.
- All Samagri/. Pujan items and paraphernalia are included in the dakshina cost
- Regulations : Recommended to be vegetarian during days of puja.
- Place of puja – Our center
- Your Mode of participation – Online / Personally present /both
- Duration – 11 days
- Time – 4 hrs to 5 hrs Daily.
- Number of Pundits -2
- Video recordings is available